The Havanese Club of America, Inc.

It is strongly recommended that your local club obtain liability insurance to cover your meeting, events, picnics etc. These liability riders are usually best purchased through a local agent who has some idea of your activities and their locations. They are usually relatively inexpensive, and if nothing more will provide you with legal services, so that your club can hire a lawyer, who can explain in court, that your club is not worth suing.  Any HCA recognized Local Havanese Club wishing to use the HCA AKC License to hold an event is required to have and submit proof of liability insurance to the SEC and to the Local Club Committee.